SPOILER ALERT!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

— feeling cry

After reading the book I I Stay by Gayle Forman i feel kind of sad at  the end ... This book was really emotional. This book was actually surprisingly short, or compact would be a better word, and that's my first positive. I like the fact that Gayle Forman didn't blow this topic up into a book that was 400 pages long and water down the point, and kept it to a nice amount; just over 200 pages. Short, but definitely sweet as well.Mia enters a state of… 'non-death' (?) and watches over as her body is operated on and transported from ward to ward until it ends up in the ICU. She watches as people come and go, watching her body. The rest of the book is based upon Mia reflecting over her life and what she's accomplished and achieved and answering the ultimate question: Should I Stay or Should I Go?. is is a really interesting book to read as it tackles a sense of achievement and also overcomes that stereotype against musicians that they can't have boyfriends who are into modern stuff (Adam) or they have no friends or they can't achieve anything in day to day life because it's a dying art. I like that.